Kashmir Great Lakes
Day 1 :
Upon arrival in Srinagar, Check in to a Hotel/Houseboat. On the first day, you will visit Dal Lake and Nigeen lake.Overnight stay at a hotel.
Day 2 :
After the breakfast,you will drive to manasbal lake which is convenientally located at a distance of 30 Km. The Mughal garden, called the Garoka, built by Nur Jahan overlooks the lake. The lake is a good place for birdwatching as it is one of the largest natural stamping grounds of Aquatic birds in Kashmir. Return to Srinagar to your Hotel.
Day 3 :
You will start your day by visiting the Wular lake and experience the briliant serene ambience emanating from the lake.
Day 4 :
After the breakfast, Driving to drop you at the Airport for onward journey.
- Accommodation. (Camping).
- Meals while on trek (Veg & Egg)
- Trek equipments like Sleeping bag, mattress, tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent
- Trekking Permits
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff
- Transport from Srinagar to Sonmarg and Narnag to Srinagar.
- Hotel Stay in Srinagar.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.